SangBuahHati is looking for a motivated and experienced Senior Backend Developer to join its team of 10
As Senior Backend Developer you work closely together in a team of specialists or on your own on digital productions such as (campaign) websites, games and apps. You’re the beating heart of all the digital work we produce for our clients. Your work consists for example of setting up a REST API for saving highscores and user data or communicating with a socket server in realtime applications. It’s very important that your code is scalable, safe and super fast.
- Creating the backend for digital productions such as (campaign) websites, games and apps. On your own or within a team.
- Mentoring the backend development team.
- Discussing and brainstorming proactively with the rest of the team to deliver the best possible digital product.
- Backend Developer (senior level).
- Minimum of HBO education standard.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
- Experience with PHP frameworks (such as Laravel)
- Knowledge of setting up scalable high performance PHP applications
If you’re interested in this job, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also attach your resume (CV) and (links to) your portfolio.
Finance Director Job Purpose:
Responsible for the efforts, results, and success of an organisation’s finance department. Provides financial advice and support to help senior executives make key decisions.
Finance Director Job Duties:
- Oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets for each business department
- Assist in company-wide budgetary planning
- Ensure that all of the company’s financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation
- Analyse the financial climate and market trends to assist senior executives in creating strategic plans for the future
- Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed
- Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions
- Supervise financial assistants and other employees in the facilitation of day-to-day operations, including tracking financial data, invoicing, payroll, etc.
- Prepare official reports on a monthly and annual basis
- Seek out methods and practices to minimise financial risk
- Contract auditing services to ensure financial monitoring is up-to-date
- Create and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors, including banking institutions and accountants
- Update and implement financial policies and procedures
- Maintain a policy manual for the finance department
- Work with human resources employees to secure candidates who will be an asset to the finance department
- Establish and implement a training program for new finance employees.
Finance Director Skills and Qualifications:
Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance, or a related field; several years of experience in finance; excellent mathematical skills; leadership skills; management experience; integrity; honesty; understanding of data privacy standards; exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; thorough understanding of business principles and practices; superior attention to detail; organisational skills; planning skills; problem-solving skills; research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; computer skills; multi-tasking skills.
Account Executive handlers are employed by advertising agencies to administer the accounts of a small number of clients (between one and five companies), for whom they are the key contact. They are required to know the client and understand exactly what it is that they do and what it is that they want to sell. Their responsibilities could include:
- consulting clients about campaign requirements
- presenting campaign pitches and costs to clients
- passing proposals to appropriate media/creative staff
- negotiating time-scales and budgets
- monitoring work progress and keeping in contact with clients at all stages
- delivering final products for review
- report writing
- staff supervision
- financial administration
Advertising account executives are typically employed in the media, with advertising agencies, or in the advertising departments of large companies. Specialist publications advertising vacancies include: Campaign, Marketing, The Drum, Media Week and Marketing Week.
Any degree subject is acceptable for entry into the profession, but business, marketing, or management degrees can be particularly helpful. Employers often value appropriate skills and personality more highly than relevant work experience. It is important, however, to have a good appreciation of what working within the advertising industry involves.
- Commercial awareness
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to cope with pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Good teamworking skills
- Effective organisational abilities
This graphic designer sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Graphic Designer Job Responsibilities:
Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
Graphic Designer Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graphic Designer Skills and Qualifications:
Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection
The duties and responsibilities of a senior editor vary depending on the needs of the media organization. There is, however, one constant element that defines the position: She is crucial to planning and shaping content, usually for a print or online news organization. Success in this position calls for a combination of project management; the ability to edit for accuracy, clarity and quality; and superior writing skills.
14 Jan 2018 11:55 AM
13 Dec 2017 11:15 AM